How to make an EPIC Keto Charcuterie Board. A perfect low carb app for the holidays.
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on December 21st 2020
Charcuterie boards are one of our favorite holiday staples and they are perfect for keto dieters. (Meat and cheese? Yes, please!) Even though meat and cheese are the main ingredients for your basic charcuterie board (charcuterie does mean "cured meats" in French) they are not the only stars of the show!
We gathered 3 of our favorite low carb charcuterie board recipes to give you some holiday inspiration. Keep on reading to find out how you can make your own! 👇
Keto Breakfast Charcuterie Board
Keto Charcuterie Board With A Twist
Easy Keto Charcuterie Board
1. Keto Breakfast Charcuterie Board
By: Low Carb Nomad
• 1 batch keto pancakes (be sure to make them a smaller size)
• 1 pound bacon cooked
• 1 pound sausage links cooked
• 1 avocado
• 2 pints blueberries
• 2 pint raspberries
• 1 pint strawberries
• 6 hard-boiled eggs
• 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
• 1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Put the raw eggs in a pot and fill with water. Put the pot on the stove over high heat and bring to a rolling boil. Turn the heat off and cover the pot with a lid. Keep the eggs in the pot for 10 minutes. Then remove the eggs from the water and place in a strainer and run cold water over them. Set aside until ready to use.
2. Wash the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
3. Cook the bacon and sausage and set aside on a plate covered in foil. Cook the pancakes.
4. Arrange the pancakes in a swirling line down the center of your platter.
5. Think about the layout you would like to place everything in and start by laying out your berries next to the pancakes, then start spreading some out to the sides.
6. Pour the sugar-free maple syrup into a small pitcher and place it on the board.
7. Slice open the avocado and slice one half of the avocado leaving it in the skin. Add the avocado to the board and sprinkle with a little bit of everything bagel seasoning. Slice your eggs in half and place them onto the board, sprinkle with the everything bagel seasoning. Add in the bacon and sausage, then fill in any blank spaces with berries.
2. Charcuterie Board With A Sweet Twist
• 6 ounces sliced prosciutto
• 6 ounces genoa salami
• 5 ounces spicy capocollo
• 4 ounces herbed chevre
• 6 ounce sliced manchego
• 5 ounces sliced peppercorn white cheddar
• 4 ounces garlic white cheddar
• ¼ cup Olive Salad (get the recipe here)
• ¼ cup Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries (get the recipe here)
• ½ cup mixed nuts
• ½ cup fresh blackberries
• 10 strawberries hulled and halved
• 5 pepperoncinis
• ½ cup pickled artichoke hearts
• 10 garlic stuffed green olives
• ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
• ¼ roasted red peppers
• ½ cup Low Carb Pickled Red Onion (get the recipe here)
• 20 pickled asparagus spears
• ¼ cup sauerkraut
• ¼ cup stone ground mustard
• 1 sleeve low carb crackers
• Chopped up Keto Bars (flavor of your choice) for a sweet twist!
1. Grab a large platter and arrange your chosen ingredients on top. Enjoy!
3. Easy Keto Charcuterie Board
• 2 oz Roast Beef
• 2 oz Oven Roasted Turkey
• 2 oz Dry Salami
• 2 oz Proscuitto
• 4 oz Brie
• 4 oz Sharp Cheddar
• 4 oz Gouda
• 4 oz Swiss
• 4 oz Havarti
• 4 oz Cotswold
• 4 oz White Cheddar
• 2 oz Strawberries
• 1 oz Raspberries
• 1 oz Blackberries
• 1 oz Cherry Tomatoes
• 2 oz Cucumbers
• 3 oz Smoked Almonds
1. Choose your board.
2. Arrange your meats, fruits, vegetables, and condiments any way you like.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...