Recipe: Easy & Delicious Homemade Keto Cereal
Low-Carb, Vegan, and Dairy-Free
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on April 7th 2021
Cereal is a breakfast favorite but, finding a great tasting low carb cereal at the store can be... difficult, to say the least. We believe that nothing beats the taste of homemade, so we are sharing our FAVORITE homemade & keto friendly Muesli cereal recipe that is ALSO dairy-free and vegan!
Muesli cereal usually includes a mix of oats, nuts, and seeds. To keep this recipe keto, the oats were removed and a few other low carb ingredients were added! Get the recipe here. 👇
Low Carb + Vegan Muesli Cereal
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
Macros (1 serving): Calories: 378 | Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 31g | Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 14g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery
• 1 cup sunflower seeds
• ½ cup sliced almonds
• ½ cup pumpkin seeds
• ¼ cup raw pecans (chopped)
• ¼ cup Pili Hunters Pili Nuts (chopped)
• ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• ½ tsp Origin Vanilla Salt
• ½ tsp Burlap & Barrel Royal Cinnamon
• ½ granular sweetener
• ½ Keto Bars Chocolate Covered Strawberry (chopped)
• ½ cup JOI Cashew Milk (prepared)
• 30g raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all muesli ingredients together.
3. On a baking sheet, distribute muesli ingredients and toast for 10-12 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Pour 1 serving of cereal into a small bowl and add Keto Bar and raspberries.
6. Pour ½ cup of JOI Cashew milk over top and enjoy!
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT