Keto One-Pan Dinners! 3 Quick & Easy Recipes.
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on August 21st 2020
Cooking dinner can be a daunting task, especially if you're just starting keto and aren't sure what to make. We've got your back, so we're going to make it easier for you! We gathered some of our favorite one pan keto dinners, making preparation a breeze and clean up even quicker.
Check them out here! 👇
1. Keto Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach
By: Gimme Delicious
• 1 pound chicken breasts cut into 1'' pieces
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed pepper optional
• salt and pepper to taste
• 3-4 cloves garlic minced
• 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 2 cups baby spinach
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, or favorite melting cheese
• 4 oz cream cheese
1. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
2. Add the garlic and saute for another minute or until fragrant. Add the tomato, broccoli, spinach, shredded cheese, and cream cheese. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked through.
3. Serve with zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
2. Keto Sheet Pan Hibachi Beef and Vegetables
For the Marinade
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce (aka. tamari)
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon granulated erythritol sweetener (I used Swerve)
For the Beef and Vegetables
• 1 pound beef tenderloin or boneless rib eye, cut into 1 inch pieces.
• 2 slices of peeled onion, 1/2 inch thick
• 2 cups chopped zucchini
• 1 cup white mushrooms, cut into quarters
• 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
• 2 tablespoons avocado or other light tasting oil
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add the pieces of beef (or other protein) to the marinade, and stir to coat.
4. Separate the onion rings and form into two cones on a large baking sheet. (OR just toss the rings with the other vegetables before roasting.)
5. Combine the remaining vegetables on the same baking sheet.
6. Add the oil, salt, and pepper and stir to coat the vegetables.
7. Spread the vegetables out on the sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove the pan from the oven and move the vegetables to one side to make room for the beef.
9. Add the beef to the pan, making sure the pieces are separated. Pour the marinade over the beef.
10. Return the pan to the oven and roast for another 8 minutes, or until the meat is cooked to your liking.
11. Don’t overcook or it will become dry and chewy.
12. Remove from the oven and stir the beef and vegetables together with the sauce.
13. Serve immediately over cooked cauliflower rice if desired.
3. One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet
By: Sweet C's
• 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 large yellow onion, diced
• 2 bell peppers, diced
• 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
• taco seasoning
• 3 cups baby kale/spinach mixture (this sounds like a lot- it cooks down to a small amount)
• 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and jack cheese
• green onions, to garnish
1. In a large pan, lightly brown ground beef and crumble well.
2. Drain excess fat.
3. Add onions and peppers, and cook until browned.
4. Add canned tomatoes, taco seasoning, and any water needed for taco seasoning to evenly coat mixture (up to 1 tbsp- the liquid from the tomatoes will help)
5. Add greens and let fully wilt.
6. Mix well.
7. Cover with shredded cheese and let cheese melt.
8. When cheese is melted, serve over a bed of lettuce, rice, or in a taco or burrito!
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT