You would never know that these Low Carb Chocolate Strawberry Brookies are KETO!
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on December 3rd 2020
You may be asking yourself "what exactly IS a brookie"? Brookies are the perfect combination of a chewy fudge brownie and a delicious, crumbly cookie. The best part about THESE brookies is that they are 100% keto friendly with only 3g net carbs per serving! Want to find out how you can re-create this super simple recipe at home? Keep on reading! 👇
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
Macros: Calories: 124 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 9g | Total Carb: 24g | Fiber: 8g | Protein: 3g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery.
• 1 Chocolate Covered Strawberry Keto Bar (shop here)
• 1 bag Good Dee's Brownie Mix
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Lee's Ghee (melted)
• 1 tbsp Origin Vanilla extract
• 75g strawberries (chopped)
• One bag of Just Add Water Chocolate Frosting
• 5tbsp water (room temperature)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Whisk melted coconut oil with eggs
3. Add wet mixture to Good Dee’s Brownie Mix and stir
4. Add half the chopped Keto Bar into the brownie batter and mix until blended
5. Sprinkle in ⅔ of the chopped strawberries into the batter and stir slightly (do not overmix)
6. Distribute mixture evenly into greased muffin tins and place into the oven
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
8. Let cool completely before frosting
9. To create the frosting, mix the entire bag of frosting with water and stir until smooth (There will be leftover frosting. Ensure leftovers are placed in the refrigerator for future use)
10. Glaze approximately 1 tbsp of frosting onto each brookie then top with the remaining Keto Bar and strawberries
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
Keto Myths That Make You Squeak
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...