GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN
The best keto dessert! Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Bars.
This is the keto Thanksgiving dessert you've been looking for! Our Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Bars serve 12 and are only 3g net carbs. Enjoy the perfect mix of creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate, and fluffy whipped cream topping. Get the easy recipe. 👇
Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Dream Bars
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
Macros: Calories: 204 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 18g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 5g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery.
• 3 Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bars (shop here)
• ½ tbsp coconut oil
• ½ cup Fatso Classic Peanut Butter (or other low carb option)
• ½ cup cream cheese (softened)
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 tbsp sweetener (granular)
1. In a medium bowl, place the Keto Bars in and mash with a hand masher.
2. Add in coconut oil to bowl and continue to mash.
3. In a baking dish, press Keto Bars mixture down until evenly distributed.
4. In a separate bowl, fold in peanut butter and cream cheese together until smooth and blended thoroughly.
5. Spread peanut butter cream cheese mixture on top of Keto Bars base.
6. In a separate dish, pour in whipping cream and sweetener. Using a hand mixer, beat for approximately 60-90 seconds until light and fluffy.
7. Pour whipped cream mixture over top of peanut butter mixture and place in the fridge.
8. Allow dessert to chill for at least one hour or overnight.
WHAT TO READ NEXT: