The Best Low Carb Keto Ice Cream (Only 5 Ingredients!)
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on January 6th 2021
Are you tired of endlessly searching the grocery store looking for a low carb ice cream that you may (or may not) like? We have the perfect solution and you can make it in the comfort of your own home!
This DIY keto ice cream recipe is SUPER simple and you only need 5 ingredients to re-create it. Want to find out how you can make this Low Carb Cookies and Cream Ice Cream? Keep on reading! 👇
Low Carb Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Macros for 1 serving: Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 5g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 7g
Recipe created by Keto Chow.
• 1 Keto Bar chopped up (shop here)
• 1 serving Cookies and Cream Keto Chow
• 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
• 1 tbsp cashew nut milk
• 1/2 cup water
1. Chill a 1.5 litre capacity dish in the freezer while preparing your ingredients.
2. To create nut milk, blend water and cashew nut milk base.
3. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend until Keto Chow is smooth.
4. Remove the dish from the freezer.
5. Pour the mixture into the chilled dish.
6. Freeze for 1 hour or until the edges of the mixture begin to set.
7. Fold in the sides and use a mixer to beat on low until smooth. Return the dish to the freezer.
8. Repeat these steps 2-3 more times until the mixture is no longer liquid.
9. After beating for the last time, use a rubber spatula to flatten the surface of the ice cream, cover, and store in freezer until frozen.
10. If you'd like an ice cream sandwich (mind blown), sandwich the ice cream between two Keto Bars!
Love this recipe? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...