3 Keto Iced Coffee Recipes
Writer: Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars + Keto Enthusiast, June 12th 2020
In our humble opinion, Iced Coffee season is EVERY season but, Summer is the PERFECT time to grab a cold glass of joe. Here are 3 of our favorite keto iced coffee recipes. Check them out below!
1. Keto Coffee Frappuccino
By: My Keto Kitchen
• 2 cups Ice
• ½ cup Coffee brewed and chilled
• ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
• 2 teaspoons Erythritol or your preferred amount of sweetener
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
• Keto Whipped Cream to serve
• Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce to serve
1. Place the ice, coffee, almond milk, heavy cream, erythritol and vanilla into a high powered blender.
2. Blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes, until all the ice has broken up.
3. Taste and add additional sweetener, if desired.
4. Pour into a tall glass and top with Keto Whipped Cream and a drizzle of Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
2. Bulletproof Vanilla Keto Iced Coffee
By: Low Carb Spark
• 1 cup coffee
• ½ cup ice
• ½ tbsp MCT oil
• 1-2 tbsp heavy cream
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• ¼ tsp vanilla liquid stevia
• pinch sea salt
• 1-2 pumps Sugar-Free Syrup
• 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
• ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3. S’mores Keto Iced Bulletproof Coffee
By: My Life Cookbook
• 12 oz brewed coffee
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
• 2 teaspoons cocoa, unsweetened
S'mores Whipped Cream
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free S'mores Syrup
• 2 tablespoons MCT Oil
• 1/2 cup raw almonds
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Belgium Cookie Syrup
1. Pour cold coffee into a blend along with the Torani sugar free syrup, MCT oil and unsweetened cocoa. Blend on high until well mixed.
2. Pour coffee mixture into 2 glasses with ice. Add some whipped cream and sprinkle the crunchy almond mixture on top. Enjoy!
S'mores Whipped Cream
1. Add cold heavy whipping cream to a large bowl along with the Torani sugar free S'mores syrup and whip until the consistency of whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Add almonds to a food processor and grind until a crumb like consistency.
2. Pour into a skillet along with the Torani sugar free Belgian cookie syrup. Mix well and toast on medium low heat until dry (about 5 -10 minutes.) Set aside to cool before using.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...