3 Keto Iced Coffee Recipes
Writer: Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars + Keto Enthusiast, June 12th 2020
In our humble opinion, Iced Coffee season is EVERY season but, Summer is the PERFECT time to grab a cold glass of joe. Here are 3 of our favorite keto iced coffee recipes. Check them out below!
1. Keto Coffee Frappuccino
By: My Keto Kitchen
• 2 cups Ice
• ½ cup Coffee brewed and chilled
• ¾ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
• 2 teaspoons Erythritol or your preferred amount of sweetener
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
• Keto Whipped Cream to serve
• Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce to serve
1. Place the ice, coffee, almond milk, heavy cream, erythritol and vanilla into a high powered blender.
2. Blend on high speed for 2-3 minutes, until all the ice has broken up.
3. Taste and add additional sweetener, if desired.
4. Pour into a tall glass and top with Keto Whipped Cream and a drizzle of Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
2. Bulletproof Vanilla Keto Iced Coffee
By: Low Carb Spark
• 1 cup coffee
• ½ cup ice
• ½ tbsp MCT oil
• 1-2 tbsp heavy cream
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• ¼ tsp vanilla liquid stevia
• pinch sea salt
• 1-2 pumps Sugar-Free Syrup
• 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
• ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3. S’mores Keto Iced Bulletproof Coffee
By: My Life Cookbook
• 12 oz brewed coffee
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
• 2 teaspoons cocoa, unsweetened
S'mores Whipped Cream
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free S'mores Syrup
• 2 tablespoons MCT Oil
• 1/2 cup raw almonds
• 2 tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Belgium Cookie Syrup
1. Pour cold coffee into a blend along with the Torani sugar free syrup, MCT oil and unsweetened cocoa. Blend on high until well mixed.
2. Pour coffee mixture into 2 glasses with ice. Add some whipped cream and sprinkle the crunchy almond mixture on top. Enjoy!
S'mores Whipped Cream
1. Add cold heavy whipping cream to a large bowl along with the Torani sugar free S'mores syrup and whip until the consistency of whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Add almonds to a food processor and grind until a crumb like consistency.
2. Pour into a skillet along with the Torani sugar free Belgian cookie syrup. Mix well and toast on medium low heat until dry (about 5 -10 minutes.) Set aside to cool before using.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT