Keto Dalgona Coffee: 3 Easy Recipes
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on August 14th 2020
Dalgona coffee, or whipped coffee is the latest food trend that is going viral. This coffee recipe originated in South Korea and gets it's name from a popular street toffee. Normally, this recipe only requires 4 ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, water, and milk.
We didn't want to miss out on this delicious trend so, we found some KETO Dalgona recipes to share with you. Here you go! 👇
1. Keto Whipped Caramel Dalgona Coffee
• 2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 4 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
• 2 Tbsp. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
• 2 Tbsp. Dry Instant Coffee
• 2 Tbsp. Boiling water
• Ice if desired
• 2 Tbsp. Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup
1. Place the instant coffee, granulated sugar substitute and boiling water in a mixing bowl. Blend on high until fluffy and smooth, with soft peaks.
2. Add ice and one cup of almond milk to each of two glasses.
3. Place 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream into each of the two glasses, and stir to combine with the almond milk.Add additional keto friendly sweetener to the milk at this time if desired. Leave an inch or two of space at the top of the glass for the whipped coffee.
4. Place half of the whipped coffee mixture into the top of each glass.
5. Top each glass with a tablespoon of the caramel sauce if desired and serve.
2. Easy Dalgona Coffee
By: The Diet Chef
• 2 Tbsps (30g) hot water
• 2 Tbsps (14g) instant coffee
• 5 Tbsps (45g) Confectioners Swerve
• 1 1/2 Cups (355mL) milk of choice
• Handful of ice
3. Keto Mocha Dalgona
• 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
• 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 2 Tablespoons water
• 30 oz milk of choice
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...