GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN
Keto Dalgona Coffee: 3 Recipes
Dalgona coffee, or whipped coffee is the latest food trend that is going viral. This coffee recipe originated in South Korea and gets it's name from a popular street toffee. Normally, this recipe only requires 4 ingredients: instant coffee, sugar, water, and milk.
We didn't want to miss out on this delicious trend so, we found some KETO Dalgona recipes to share with you. Here you go! 👇
Keto Whipped Caramel Dalgona Coffee
By: Butter Together Kitchen
• 2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 4 Tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
• 2 Tbsp. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
• 2 Tbsp. Dry Instant Coffee
• 2 Tbsp. Boiling water
• Ice if desired
• 2 Tbsp. Walden farms sugar free caramel syrup
1. Place the instant coffee, granulated sugar substitute and boiling water in a mixing bowl. Blend on high until fluffy and smooth, with soft peaks.
2. Add ice and one cup of almond milk to each of two glasses.
3. Place 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream into each of the two glasses, and stir to combine with the almond milk.Add additional keto friendly sweetener to the milk at this time if desired. Leave an inch or two of space at the top of the glass for the whipped coffee.
4. Place half of the whipped coffee mixture into the top of each glass.
5. Top each glass with a tablespoon of the caramel sauce if desired and serve.
Butter Together Kitchen Link
Easy Dalgona Coffee
By: The Diet Chef
• 2 Tbsps (30g) hot water
• 2 Tbsps (14g) instant coffee
• 5 Tbsps (45g) Confectioners Swerve
• 1 1/2 Cups (355mL) milk of choice
• Handful of ice
1. Add the water, instant coffee, and Swerve to a medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk until a thick mousse consistency starts to form.
3. Once it does, add the milk and ice to 2 glasses, and top each one with the coffee mousse.
4. Mix the mousse into the milk and ice.
5. Drink immediately.
The Diet Chef Link
Keto Mocha Dalgona
By: The Low Carb Muse
• 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
• 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 2 Tablespoons water
• 30 oz milk of choice
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a dry cup.
2. Add water and stir to combine.
3. Whip till stiff peaks form.
4. Top off your glass of milk with the whipped coffee and some sugar free chocolate chips.
The Low Carb Muse Link