2 Easy Keto-Friendly Desserts Using Strawberries and KetoBars!
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on March 12th 2021
Looking for a way to use up those strawberries in your fridge, or just want to enjoy a sweet treat that doesn't require a lot of time or effort? We've got you! These 2 keto-friendly strawberry dessert recipes are super simple and only require 3 ingredients each. Check them out! 👇🍓
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Covered Strawberries
• Fresh strawberries
• Sugar-free white chocolate chips (of your choice)
• 1 Keto Bar (flavor of your choice).
1. Rinse your strawberries well, make sure that you dry them thoroughly!
2. Melt your sugar free white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
3. Once your white chocolate is completely melted, dip your strawberries in until fully coated.
4. Crush up your KetoBars and roll your strawberries into it so it sticks to the white chocolate.
5. Let your strawberries set in the fridge until the chocolate is cooled and firm.
Low Carb Strawberry & Chocolate Mini Parfait
• Fresh low-carb berries (we like strawberries and blueberries)
• Low carb yogurt, of your choice.
• 1 Keto Bar, flavor of your choice.
• Sprinkling of Chia Seeds.
1. Cut your Keto Bar into small pieces and set aside.
2. Rinse your strawberries well and cut into small pieces.
3. Use a cup or jar and add one layer of your crushed KetoBars to the bottom, followed by a layer of strawberries and a layer of low carb yogurt.
4. Repeat layering until you have your desired amount.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
Keto Myths That Make You Squeak
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...