Recipe: Keto Irish Cream Latte using our Vanilla Spice Warm Ups (21+)
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on March 1st 2021
Have fun and stay low carb this St. Patrick's Day with one of your favorite adult beverages made keto-friendly! This Keto Irish Cream Vanilla Spice Latte is super simple to make with only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time. Want to find out how you can make this delicious treat at home? Check out the recipe below! 👇
Keto Irish Cream Vanilla Spice Latte
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutes
Macros: Calories: 380 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 26g | Total Carb: 16g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g | Sugar Alcohol: 8g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery.
• 7oz Hot Water
• 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
• 1 scoop Keto Bars Vanilla Spice Warm Ups
• 1 oz Irish Whiskey
1. Blend Vanilla Spice mix with hot water and heavy cream.
2. Add in Irish Whiskey and stir again.
3. Top off with keto whipped cream and sprinkles.
4. Sip and enjoy responsibly!
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT