No-Bake Raspberry Whip Cake with a KetoBars Crust. Only 4 Ingredients!
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on February 1st 2021
Are you tired of searching for keto dessert recipes only to find ones that take FOR-E-VER to make and require a bunch of ingredients that you definitely don't have at home? Us too! We love a simple dessert recipe and this No-Bake Keto Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, is it! All you need is 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes of prep time.
Get the recipe here! 👇
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake with KetoBars Crust
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
Macros: Calories: 164 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 6g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery.
• 3 Dark chocolate Coconut Almond Keto Bars (Shop Here)
• 1 serving of Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Chow (Shop Here)
•1 can of Coconut Whipping Cream
• 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1. Break up the 3 KetoBars. We've used a potato masher or a small food processor - they both work.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. This is a necessary step to "bind" the crust.
3. Knead the Keto Bars into a ball of dough. This is easier once the 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has been added in.
4.Spread the crust with your hands on the bottom of a 8 x 8.5 inch pan. Your crust is ready.
5. Combine the full can of Cha's whipping cream and 1 serving of Keto Chow Raspberry Cheesecake in a bowl. Your topping is ready!
6. Spread the coconut whip on the crust.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
8. Cover and store for up to 6 days in the fridge.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT