No-Bake Raspberry Whip Cake with a KetoBars Crust. Only 4 Ingredients!
Written by Molly Becker, Director of KetoBars on February 1st 2021
Are you tired of searching for keto dessert recipes only to find ones that take FOR-E-VER to make and require a bunch of ingredients that you definitely don't have at home? Us too! We love a simple dessert recipe and this No-Bake Keto Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, is it! All you need is 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes of prep time.
Get the recipe here! 👇
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake with KetoBars Crust
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
Macros: Calories: 164 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 6g
Recipe created by Switch Grocery.
• 3 Dark chocolate Coconut Almond Keto Bars (Shop Here)
• 1 serving of Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Chow (Shop Here)
•1 can of Coconut Whipping Cream
• 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1. Break up the 3 KetoBars. We've used a potato masher or a small food processor - they both work.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. This is a necessary step to "bind" the crust.
3. Knead the Keto Bars into a ball of dough. This is easier once the 1 tablespoon of peanut butter has been added in.
4.Spread the crust with your hands on the bottom of a 8 x 8.5 inch pan. Your crust is ready.
5. Combine the full can of Cha's whipping cream and 1 serving of Keto Chow Raspberry Cheesecake in a bowl. Your topping is ready!
6. Spread the coconut whip on the crust.
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
8. Cover and store for up to 6 days in the fridge.
Love this blog post? Share it on social!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
KETO MYTHS THAT MAKE US SQUEAK Written by Tony Berardo on April 29th, 2022 Starting a new fitness program or changing your eating habits can be intimidating and confusing. For...