Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
Get the recipe!
Who doesn’t love a good Keto cheesecake recipe? Well, our friend Lynette (aka @holy_fats on Instagram) created a beautiful Chocolate Covered Strawberry Keto Cheesecake using Keto Bars for her
crust (genius, we know!). It truly inspires us to see all of the delicious recipes our customers come up
with using our bars, so we wanted to share them with you. This recipe in particular is super easy and you probably already have most, if not all, of these ingredients in your kitchen, so let’s get to bakin’!
• 2 Chocolate Covered Strawberry Keto Bars
• 16 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
• 2 eggs (room temp)
• ½ cup Sour Cream
• ½ cup Powdered Erythritol
• 15 Sweet Drops (examples from Lynette: Sweet Leaf Stevia or Whole Earth Sweetener)
• ½ Tsp Vanilla
To create the crust:
• Grind your 2 Chocolate Covered Strawberry bars in a food processor or coffee grinder.
• Line a 9” cheesecake pan with parchment paper.
• Press the ground Keto Bars into the pan and pre bake for 10 minutes ar 300 degrees.
To create the filling:
• Mix the Cream Cheese and sweeteners on medium until smooth. Make sure you’re
using room temperature cream cheese or else it will get clumpy when adding other
• Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl and mix for 1 more minute.
• Add the sour cream and beat until combined.
• Add the Vanilla and mix.
• Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed to incorporate after each addition.
• Pour the filling into the pre-baked pie crust after it’s cooled.
• Bake at 300 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until the sides are set and the center still
shakes a little!
• Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool, then let it set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
• Top with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of dark chocolate and ENJOY!
Simple, delicious and the best part is, you can play around with this recipe and make it your own. Try different Keto Bar flavors for the crust or add some Keto whipped cream and nuts for the topping. The possibilities are endless and it’s a fun, creative way to incorporate your favorite Keto Bars into your dessert!
If you re-create this recipe, we would love to see it! Please tag us on Instagram @ketobars and