GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN:
3 Keto Popsicle Recipes to Try This Summer!
Summer is in full swing and we are HERE FOR IT! ☀️
Nothing tastes better on a hot Summer day then a fresh-from-the-freezer POPSICLE! Making that home is a super fun and super easy activity that the whole fam will enjoy. We’ve gathered 3 of our favorite KETO Popsicle recipes so you can try them out for yourself.
Let’s get started. 👇
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Popsicles: by KetoConnect
• 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
• 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup swerve confectioner
• 3 ounces blueberries
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 15 drops Liquid Stevia
• 1 lemon zest
• 1 lemon juice
• 6 popsicle silicone mold
1. Combine the room temperature cream cheese, sour cream and heavy whipping cream in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
2. Add the swerve, vanilla extract, stevia, lemon zest and juice. Combine.
3. Add half the blueberries to the mixture and mash them with a spoon. Add the rest and combine with the hand mixer. Divide the mixture between 6 popsicles and freeze for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
Blackberry and Sage Popsicles: by Wicked Stuffed
• 1 cup blackberries (washed)
• 2 fresh sage leaves
• 1/2 cup cold water
• 1 tsp vanilla bean sweetener
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into ice pop sleeves or molds and freeze overnight.
Wicked Stuffed Link
Mint Infused Keto Popsicles with Coconut Milk: by KetoGasm
• 1 can coconut milk (403 mL)
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1/2 ounce lime juice
• 2 tbs mint leaves
1. Heat coconut milk with mint leaves and simmer in a saucepan for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat. Strain the leaves out and set the coconut milk aside to cool.
2. Combine lime juice and blueberries over low-medium heat in a saucepan for 4-5 minutes to create a sugar-free compote. Allow the compote to completely cool.
3. Once the coconut milk is room temp, fill up six popsicle molds about 3/4 of the way. If using large molds, add a small amount of water to each to add volume if needed. Place in the freezer for 30-40 minutes until slightly set.
4. Remove from freezer to swirl in the fruit compote. Add popsicle sticks to the center of the molds and place in the freezer for a minimum of two hours, or until popsicles have completely frozen.
If you're in the mood for a cold treat that's already been prepared, we've got you! Our bars are delicious cold. You can store them in the fridge or the freezer for a quick cold snack. Give it a try and let us know what you think! 🤤