Keto Double Chocolate Cookie
Have you been searching for a soft, fudgy, chocolaty keto cookie recipe? Well, you’ve come to the right
place! Our friend Joyce (aka @liftingiscake on Instagram) created these deliciously fudgy cookies using
our Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bars. Let’s check out how she made them!
Get the recipe!
• 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bar
• 1 packet of Kawaii Treats And Eats Double Chocolate Cookie Mix.
• You will also need an egg, butter and vanilla extract. Check the package for amounts.
• Combine your Kawaii Treats and Eats mix with the additional ingredients (egg, butter and vanilla
extract) into a bowl and mix.
• Cut up your Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bar into chunks and fold it into your mixture.
• Roll your mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet.
• Follow the baking instructions on your Kawaii Treats and Eats package.
Soft, fudgy and KETO! What’s better than that?