GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN:
3 Refreshing Keto Drinks To Make This Summer!
What could be better than an icy, refreshing drink on a hot Summer day? If you're trying to keep your cool this Summer 😎 (while staying keto) we've got some great drink recipes from some of our favorite bloggers for you to try out! 👇
My Keto Kitchen: Homemade Sparkling Lemonade
• 2 cups Water
• 2 cups Sparkling Water
• ½ cup Lemon Juice 3-4 lemons
• ¼ cup Swerve
• Ice Cubes
• Lemon Slices to serve
1. Add the water, sparkling water, lemon juice and swerve to a large jug.
2. Stir well, until the swerve has dissolved.
3. Add ice cubes and lemon slices and serve.
My Keto Kitchen Link
Full Family Keto: Keto Sweet Tea
• 8 cups water, divided
• 8 black tea bags
• 1 ½ cups powdered erythritol or monk fruit
• 1 tsp baking soda
1. Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and add tea bags and baking soda. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes, then remove tea bags.
3. Stir in erythritol and remaining water until well combined.
4. To serve, fill glasses with ice. Be sure to use plenty of ice and always stir before serving as the sweetener tends to settle out when it sits.
Full Family Keto Link
Wicked Stuffed: Strawberry Cream Smoothie
• 5 medium strawberries
• 3 tbsp organic heavy (whipping) cream
• 1 tbsp sugar free vanilla sweetener
• 3 ice cubes
1. Put all ingredients in a blender
2. Blend until smooth and pour into a glass to serve
This creates one serving, feel free to increase and make more for friends and family to enjoy!
Wicked Stuffed Link
Decided to take a stab at it? Tag us on social so we can see your creations! @ketobars
Speaking of cold treats. We love to store our Keto Bars in the refrigerator or freezer during the high temp months. They won't melt if you store them in your pantry but we LOVE how refreshing they taste cold.