GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN:
It's a KETO Father's Day!
3 Low-Carb Recipes to make for Dad.
What better way to surprise Dad this Father’s Day than with 3 yummy, home-cooked, low carb meals. We gathered the perfect breakfast, dinner and dessert recipes to help you celebrate all day long! Let’s check them out! 👇
Ditch The Carbs
Keto Breakfast Burrito
Stuffed Bacon Cheese Burgers
Keto Breakfast Burrito by Ditch the Carbs
• 1 tbsp butter
• 2 eggs (medium)
• 2 tbsp cream (full fat)
• Choice of herbs or spices
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and chosen herbs and spices.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour the the burrito egg mixture.
3. Swirl the frying pan until the burrito mixture is evenly spread and thin.
4. Place a lid over the burrito and leave to cook for 2 minutes
5. Gently lift the burrito from the frying pan with a clean spatula onto a plate.
6. Add your Dad’s favorite fillings, roll up and serve!
Ditch The Carbs Link
Stuffed Bacon Cheese Burgers by Ruled.Me
• 8 oz. ground beef
• 2 slices bacon (precooked)
• 1 oz. mozzarella cheese
• 2 oz. cheddar cheese
• 1 tsp. salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
• 1 tbsp butter
1. Season ground beef with spices and make patties with mozzarella stuffed inside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of butter (per burger) in a pan. Once hot, add burger to the pan and cover.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes, flip, and place cheese on top. Cover again and continue cooking until desired doneness is reached.
4. Chop bacon slices in half and place over the top of the burgers.
Keto Fudge by Wholesome Yum
• 1 cup coconut oil (solid)
• ¼ cup powdered erythritol (to taste)
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
• Coarse sea salt flakes (optional – for topping)
1. Line a rectangular glass container with parchment paper, so that the parchment paper hangs out over the sides
2. Using a hand mixer at low speed, beat the coconut oil and sweetener together, just until fluffy and combined.
3. Beat in the cocoa powder, vanilla, and sea salt to taste. Adjust sweetener to taste. Do not over mix.
4. Transfer the mixture to the lined container. Smooth the top with a spatula or spoon.
5. Refrigerate the keto fudge for about 45-60 minutes, until solid.
6. Sprinkle the top of the fudge with sea salt flakes and press gently.
7. Run a knife along the edge and take out using the edges of the parchment paper
8. Keep fudge refrigerated and bring to room temperature right before serving. do not leave at room temperature for long periods, it will melt easily!
Wholesome Yum Link
Decided to take a stab at it? Tag us on social so we can see your creations! @ketobars
Looking to top off the day with a gift? Keto Bars make an awesome present!
Wrap a box or send an e-gift card!