Keto Cookies & Cream Bites!
Get the recipe!
This recipe makes 8 bites.
• ½ Mint Chocolate Keto Bar (crumbled)
• 1 bar Keto white chocolate (Sonja and Thanh used Chocolate Stella) melted
• Add ½ tsp. of the crumbled Keto Bar into 8 circles on your silicone mini muffin sheet (if you don’t
have a silicon baking sheet, just add parchment paper.)
• Bring about 1 inch of water to a low boil in a saucepan (medium heat).
• Place a heat resistant bowl containing your white chocolate on top of the saucepan, stirring
occasionally to melt the chocolate. Remove the bowl once there are only a few solid chunks of
white chocolate left.
• Pour about ¾ tbsp. of white chocolate into each mini muffin circle (remember, some of the Keto
Bar should already be sprinkled in the bottom). The white chocolate should cover the first layer of your Keto Bar.
• Sprinkle another ½ tsp of Keto Bar into each circle and pour more of your white chocolate over
top. Continue this until you’re out of Keto Bar and white chocolate.
• Place your mini muffin sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (or until chocolate is solid).
We love an easy keto recipe, especially when it’s this good! If you want to make more bites to save and stock up, simply double or triple the amounts above.