Keto Bars Mug Cake!
Mug cakes have become a snack staple for keto dieters. Why, you ask? Well, for starters, they’re super easy to make. Most mug cakes only use about 5-10 ingredients and can take less than 5 minutes to create (this includes prep time!). They are the perfect single serve snack. This means that you won’t over indulge but, it also means that you don’t have to share (woohoo!). Finally, they are customizable, so there are TONS of different mug cake variations that you can create. Who doesn’t love variety? Our friend Brie (aka @notyamuthazketo on Instagram) created this beautiful and easy mug cake using Keto Bars.
Get the recipe!
• 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bar
• 1 Tbsp. Lakanto Golden Monkfruit
• 1 Tbsp. Almond Flour
• 1 large egg
• 5 drops oooflavors Vanilla Cupcake flavor concentrate
• 1 Tsp. melted butter (in a mug)
• Break your Keto Bar up into small chunks and crumbles.
• Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Be sure to sift your almond flour.
• Pour the ingredient mixture into your mug.
• Microwave for 90 seconds.
• Melt chocolate and peanut butter for your topping.
Super simple and quick, so you can enjoy right away. Feel free to customize your mug cake and make it