New Skill = Keto Barista!
Have you been missing that morning Starbucks run during the quarantine? We sure have!
We found 3 delicious homemade keto coffee recipes that will help get your through.
Give them a try today!
If you’re like us, you are SO excited that warm weather is coming. The time to sit on your porch and sip on a nice, cold, keto Frappuccino is finally near! Use this delicious recipe by Wicked Stuffed:
• 1 cup cold brewed coffee.
• 1/3 cup organic heavy whipping cream.
• 6 ice cubes.
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• ¼ tsp. xanthan gum
• 2 tbsp. flavored sugar free sweetener.
• Put all your ingredients in a single serve blender.
• Blend until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
• Pour your Frappuccino in your favorite iced-coffee cup and top with whipped cream and a few
dark chocolate shavings.
This recipe is perfect for those warm days to come!
You’ve probably heard of Bulletproof coffee by now, especially if you’re keto. To put it simply,
Bulletproof coffee is a mixture of butter, coconut oil OR MCT oil and coffee. Matt and Megha from
KetoConnect created this delicious version of the famous coffee concoction:
• 1 tbsp. MCT oil.
• 2 tbsp. butter.
• 12 oz. coffee.
• Brew a cup of coffee using any brewing method you’d like.
• Add butter, MCT oil, and coffee to a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds, serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add more! Some of Matt and Megha’s recommendations are Cinnamon, Cocoa Powder,
Stevia Drops, and Sugar Free Syrups!
You need this deliciously rich and creamy dalgona coffee recipe in your life!
Check out Chrissy’s recipe:
• 1 tbsp. Instant coffe of your choice.
• 2.5 tbsp. confectioners sweetener (Chrissy used Swerve)
• 1 tbsp. hot water.
• Your favorite nut milk.
• Add all of your ingredients to a medium sized bowl and use a hand mixer to mix until it’s a light
caramel color and frothy.
• Fill a glass with 8oz. of your nut milk.
• Add 2 Tbsp. Half and Half (makes it super creamy!).
• Dollop your coffee mixture on top, then stir it into your milk and enjoy!