90-Second Keto Muffin!
Have you been searching for a quick and easy keto muffin recipe? Our friend Chrissy (aka @keto_buns
on Instagram) created some delicious keto muffins using Keto Bars. When we say this recipe is quick and easy, we really mean it, so let’s get right into Chrissy’s recipe!
Get the recipe!
• 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bar
• 1 Tbsp of sweetener (Erythritol or Monk fruit are great options!)
• 1 Tbsp almond flour
• 1 cage-free egg
• Cut your Keto Bar up into small pieces. Feel free to leave some larger chunks!
• Combine all of your ingredients into one bowl and mix to form a batter.
• Pour into any microwave safe container and microwave for 90 seconds.
When it comes to 90 second Keto muffins, this recipe is a no-brainer! Simple, quick and easy, that’s just how we like it. Enjoy this muffin for breakfast with some coffee (and butter, of course!).