GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN:
Summer Keto Cocktails!
Summer is just around the corner! We’re getting ready for the warmer weather by sharing some delicious and easy keto summer cocktails. Here are some of our favorites that you can easily mix up and enjoy at home!
Strawberry Lemonade Mojitos!
Long Island Iced Tea
Sparkling Limeade Mocktail
I Breathe, I’m Hungry: Low Carb Strawberry Lemonade Mojitos
•4 cups sugar free strawberry lemonade (prepare according to package directions)
•1 cup white rum
•¼ cup fresh mint. Tear and mash slightly to release the flavor
•Optional: strawberries to garnish
1. Combine the prepared sugar free strawberry lemonade, rum, and mint in a large pitcher.
2. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh strawberry slices if desired.
3. Add a splash of soda water or seltzer if you like a bit of fizz!
I Breathe I'm Hungry Link
Tasty Low Carb: Keto Long Island Iced Tea
•½ ounce Tequila (silver)
•½ ounce Vodka
•½ ounce Rum (light)
•½ ounce Gin
•1/8 teaspoon orange extract
•1 ½ ounces sweet and sour
•1 cup of ice cubes
•2 ½ ounces Diet Coke
1. Pour all of your ingredients (except for the diet coke) into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake.
2. Pour your mixture into a glass and top with 2 ½ ounces of Diet Coke.
3. Stir and serve cold with a lemon to garnish.
Tasty Low Carb Link
Low Carb Yum: Non Alcoholic Sparkling Raspberry Limeade Mocktail
•1 can Dasani Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade (chilled)
•½ cup frozen unsweetened raspberries (fresh can also be used).
•½ cup crushed ice
•Juice from one medium lime
•1/8 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops (about 20 drops) or use any sweetener to taste.
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
2. Divide into 2 glasses and serve
3. Optional: Garnish with lime slices and fresh raspberries
Low Carb Yum Link