GETTING KETO IN THE KITCHEN:
3 Delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipes!
It's FAT BOMB time! Are you new to keto and unsure what a fat bomb is? Fat bombs are a quick snack that are high in healthy fats and low in carbs. They can help to keep you full for longer periods of time, promote ketosis, increase your metabolism - and curb your sweet tooth!
Here are 3 Fat Bomb recipes that are Keto Bars approved!
Delish: Keto Fat Bombs
• 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened to room temperature)
• ½ c keto-friendly peanut butter
• ¼ c coconut oil (plus 2 tbsp)
• ¼ tsp. kosher salt
• ½ c keto friendly dark chocolate chips
1. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined (about 2 minutes). Place bowl in the freezer to firm up slightly (10-15 minutes).
2. When your peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create tablespoon-sized balls. Place in refrigerator to harden for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the chocolate drizzle. Combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in refrigerator to harden (5 minutes).
4. To store, keep covered in refrigerator.
KetoConnect: Shelf Stable Fat Bombs
• 15 grams cacao butter
• 10 grams vegan protein powder (you can use any powder you have at home)
• 7 grams MCT Oil Powder (optional)
• 5 drops liquid Stevia
• 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Making in bulk: Combine all ingredients into your fat bomb mold and place into the oven at 250 degrees for 5-7 minutes, until cacao butter has fully melted.
2. Stir using a spoon or small utensil and place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until frozen.
3. Making one: combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until fully melted. Combine using a spoon and transfer mixture to a fat bomb mold.
4. Best stored in a zip lock bag on your counter or in the fridge.
Gimme Delicious: Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
• 8 oz. Cream cheese (at room temperature)
• 4 oz butter (or coconut oil)
• 4 oz heavy cream
• 2-3 tablespoons erythritol
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• Baking chocolate or coconut for topping.
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes or until creamy.
2. Scoop batter using an ice cream scoop into a mini cupcake pan (lined or unlined). Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
3. Remove from cupcake tins and transfer then into an air-tight container. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Gimme Delicious Link
Decided to take a stab at it? Tag us on social so we can see your creations! @ketobars
Here at Keto Bars we are ALL ABOUT celebrating the creation of your own keto snacks. The healthiest thing you can eat is usually created with fresh ingredients from the store and cooked with your own two hands. Even though we love home cooking, we understand that some days life is just TOO BUSY for that. That's why we created Keto Bars. They're the closest keto treat you can get to something homemade.