Keto Bars PB & J = YUM
Think you need to say "bye-bye" to a delicious PB&J just because you're on the keto diet? Think again!
Our friend Joyce (aka @liftingiscake on Instagram) created this keto version of your classic PB&J sandwich using (wait for it...) our Keto Bars! Pretty cool right?! Check out this quick and easy recipe below.
Get the recipe!
• 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Bar
• 1 tablespoon of butter
• Sugar Free Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
• 2 slices of your favorite low carb bread
• Melt your Keto Bar in the microwave or on the stove top with one Tablespoon of butter. Melt
• Spread the melted Keto Bar and butter mixture on each slice of bread.
• Spread your Sugar Free Smucker’s Strawberry Jam on each slice and put them together!
And you’re done! This is a super simple keto PB&J that the whole family will love!